Background

Friday, January 11, 2013

Who needs sleep anyways, I Do!

Blake and Drew have been sick for about a week now. I think they are getting better now. Just when I think that they take a turn for the worse, they get a cough, runny nose, sore throat, and low grade fevers. On top of that, both of Drew's top teeth just broke through! It's crazy how fast these kids are growing up.

Last night Drew woke up at 1:30 and I couldn't get him to go back to sleep til 2:30, and just as I was getting to sleep, Blake woke up.  I get Blake back to sleep and get back in bed and sleep for about an hour. Then, Drew wakes up. It's an endless cycle. I don't know what's up. Their cycle is all messed up.

Tonight I am up right now, it's 1:45am and Drew is wide awake, and no I haven't gone to sleep for the night yet :(  Usually the kids go to bed at 7:30p.m. and we go to bed at 10:00p.m. Things have got to get back to normal soon. I miss my sleep.

On a more positive note, Drew started crawling on Dec. 21st, our anniversary. He caught on real fast. There wasn't much warning.  He is all over the place now. He climbs up to furniture and stands now. He's pretty wobbly, but he is getting stronger really fast. He is 8 months now. He loves baths so much. I put him in the bath with Blake now. I"m so glad I don't have to use the baby tub anymore. Today I got him all undressed and had to take him in the other room with me to get a towel. He threw a fit. As soon as we walked back into the bathroom he got so excited. He loves his baths!

*For those of you who have already read this, my husband helped me with my grammar. It's a work in progress. I have struggled with grammar all my life. My parents can attest to this. Louis loves to pick apart my grammar. I should have him write these posts:) I hate writing, but I love to read back on the stories later.

No comments: